Fashion Moves Inclusive Designs
The Global Hub for Adaptive Clothing
See Below for information on Membership types. Send Ruth an e-mail today to indicate which membership type you will join as.
We all know, disability and ill health is not restricted to only one area of the World or only the poor. Individuals with some level of disability or ill health can be found around the Globe. By working together through Fashion Moves, we can make a major difference in the lives of Millions!
Here is just a small sample of some of the work that will be done through Fashion Moves
- Provide a unified voice to approach groups like Fashinvest
- Support Fashion Shows and events that showcase Models with disabilities
- Bring Industry news about the latest Fabrics, zippers, snaps and sewing tools
- Create a presence with Fashion Fabric groups and the Industrial Fabric Association International
- Provide Educational opportunities, created for Designers
- Will research and create presentations on the health care / economic benefits of wider use of adaptive clothing. Some of the topics we will examine are: increase self sufficiency by Individuals with disabilities ; increased employment and volunteer participation in Society by Individuals with disabilities (reduced dressing time, more functional, easier bathrooming through the day, etc.) reduction in health care funding ; improved health and more
- Work with Occupational Health and Safety organizations to research Clothing design to retain dignity for the wearer while reducing care-giver strain and injury
Fashion Moves Inclusive Designs will be the meeting place for everyone interested in Adaptive clothing
Fashion Moves, Assisting our members as they provide a full range of Quality, Professional, Stylish AND Functional Clothing for People with disabilities.
Outerwear, Athletic & Sport ; Office & Professional ; Casual ; Beach & Vacation ; Formal ; Children’s & Maternity ; Lingerie & Sleepwear ; Industrial & Specialized Workwear ; …
All types of clothing, purpose designed for Individuals with disabilities.
Ensure growth & success for your Company or Organization.
Become part of Fashion Moves Inclusive Designs.
Send Ruth an e-mail and indicate what level of Membership you would like to join as.
Annual Membership Rates
Design Students : $10
Models (with or without disabilities) : $10
Personal Membership ; $10
Adaptive Clothing Companies
- $50 (Up to $250,000 annual sales)
- $75 (above $250,000 Annual sales)
Non profit organization partners : $10
Network Corporate Partners
- Gold Partner and/or Marketing account – $5000
- Silver Partner and/or Marketing account – $2500
- Bronze Partner and/or Marketing account – $1000
- Basic Corporate Membership – $500
- Listing in our private Membership Directory
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Periodic discounts from Member Companies and Corporate Partners
- Entry into Fashion Moves Contests
- Discounts on Fashion Moves Educational Seminars and Conferences
- Additional new benefits throughout the year
The fine print
The term Members will refer to all members, Corporate, Organizational or personal.
- Memberships are valid for 12 months from joining.
- All Members will respect the opinions and privacy of other Members.
- Only Members in good standing will be eligible for Membership Benefits.
- Memberships are not transferable
- This group will grow best with input and assistance from all. Members will be encouraged to assist with general administrative tasks or specific projects
- This list of ‘Fine Print’ may be modified, updated or changed at any time, without notice
Join. Become part of the Fashion Moves Movement!
To Join, please contact Ruth Clark at email@example.com Please provide me with your e-mail and phone number, and which Membership category you fit into.
Fashion Moves Inclusive Designs, working with the Fashion / Garment Industry to create quality clothing for People with disabilities